Friday, February 13, 2009

Queenstown Canyoning!

Canyoning was my favorite thing on the trip. It was challenging, the scenery was awesome, our guides were great, and we got to do some really fun stuff. I know Tara loved it too but I think scuba diving might have come out ahead on the favorite things list.

We had just done our first zip line before these pics and now we are rapelling into the canyon below.On this jump were suppose to assume the butt drop position. I didn't really get my feet out, so I just look like a dork.


We had to scramble over rocks and through rapids to move from spot to spot.


We had to hang out over the water and go down this rock face.
When we got to the bottom the other guide pused us out over the pool and we dropped in.



This is my landing from a different drop.

Tara's best impersonation of superman.




Swimming out. You can tell by the expressions on our faces that we didn't enjoy it at all.

Group shot at the bottom of the canyon.



Now for the really cool stuff. The next two videos are of Tara and I sliding over a waterfall.





Stay tuned for more videos.

No comments: