Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

It was a pretty quite New Years in Canberra. We found out too late that Sydney was the place to be. No worries though we got ourselves some bubbly and enjoyed ringing in the New Year in a different country.




My parents called just before midnight.



Tara poured us a drink and then it was out to the balcony to watch the fireworks that were happening down town.


The picture isn't great. But the view was pretty good.


After we were into 2009 it was time to call Tara's parents and find out how things were back in 2008 and brag about living in the future.


Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone in 2009.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there to watch the fireworks with you. Although I ended up going to bed around 10:30.
We got out the cans of silly string instead! I have a couple videos of that on my blog at www.vmtsashie.blogspot.com
-ashton

Anonymous said...

hey check out a new blog marissa and I made! www.cousinscompetition.blogspot.com It's a dance competition for friends, family, and cousins!
Ashton