Monday, November 17, 2008

It was a Happy Birthday for Me!

My busy (CRAZY BUSY) school schedule has kept me from blogging about my birthday until now, but it turned out to be a good thing as my birthday seemed to be stretch into the following month (I must of learned a thing or two from Marilyn). I even have some more celebrating to do, I have a birthday lunch coming my way this week.

So, I thought I would use my first blog back to say THANK YOU! Thanks guys for the birthday wishes, cards and gifts!
I am posting the gifts from my family for them to see- being overseas means that I get to pick own gift and then let them know what they got.


Mom and Dad bought me these awesome sunglasses. I have been SO thankful to have them as the Australian sun starts to become more intense- and they are bound to become important as the scorching summer approaches.

Mom, Dad and Kelly also sent me a fruit basket. Yes, I thought it was kind of a strange gift for a 25th birthday- but it was great to get a gift that I didn't pick out, and the fruit got quickly devoured!
And this is the flowers after they bloomed.... BeeaUUTiful! From Gramma, I got this beeeauuutiful shirt. Again, its perfect for the impending heat here. Its light-weight and comfy and little nicer than a plain t-shirt- I love it! Thanks Gramma!!!

Stay tuned cuz we are back! To come soon- posts on Stacy's mad basketball skillz, my new hairdo, and more kangaroos!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you had a good birthday and that your schedule is getting a little less CRAZY BUSY! :)

-Candace

Anonymous said...

me too! and I can't wait to hear more on stacy's MAD basketball skillz.. I hear they are super bad ass!

melissa