Saturday, December 13, 2008

Back to my Roots... Literally!

Well, the blond was becoming a bit too much up keep. Dark brown roots come through pretty quick! Although, I must say the blond was starting to look pretty great!





So, I decided to go back to my natural hair colour- and this looked to be pretty close. Everlasting brown. Looks pretty brown right?


Unfortunately, my hair came out kinda purple! So, it was back to the drugstore for another bottle of brown hairdye!


The second bottle turned out to be a little too dark. I didn't see any brown in it, looked more like black to me! But as it starts to fade a bit I think its getting closer to my natural shade-and I can't see any roots coming in. This is what my head looks like today!



My short time as a blond was fun, but I am glad to be back as a brunette. Now its just waiting for my hair to grow out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice hair, Tara! I like it!
Love,Ashton