Sunday, December 21, 2008

To my Seeester- Merry Christmas!

Kelly (my sister) is really upset that this year I am RUINING HER TRADITIONS by being in Australia over Christmas. One tradition shared by Kelly and me is a ridiculous dance that we made up to Carol of the Bells as children- consisting of spontaneous choreography that we have made our parents sit through many times over the years.
Kelly sent me a Christmas card that played Carol of the Bells and said that Stacy would have to learn the dance in her place. Well she did, and here is the result. This was supposed to just be a test run for the camera angle- but it was so fantastically terrible that we decided to post it.


This is really for Kelly, but I am sure that it is something that many of you will enjoy. Kelly- I now expect you to teach Derrick the dance, and send a video of your performance before Christmas- I have just started a new tradition, so don't ruin it!


PS- Feel free to leave a critique of our dance in the comments... but please be kind!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Well Well...

That was an amazing show of talent, athletic ability, and charisma. Beating that would not only be hard, but near impossible. however, I believe that Kelly and I are up to the challenge....

Prepare yourself for combat...


DANCE COMBAT !!!!!

signed santa's little angel

Derrick
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Shawn William Clarke said...

Oh my god. That was the greatest thing I'VE EVER SEEN!!! I need a moment to collect myself...


wow.

Lesley Myrick said...

Have I told you girls how much I love you? YOU'RE AWESOME. I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes. <3

Merry Christmas my favourite Aussies!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what to say? I am so proud? I am so concerned? I am so in need of a drink?
Merry Christmas girls, Love Auntie Sam

Anonymous said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiightlight of my day!!!!!
-candace

Anonymous said...

well done ladies! one not of observation though - with all the sunlight and warm weather I could not get over stacy's blindingly white legs! :P laughed my ass off though - can't wait for the results of the dance off!
miss you both lots! have a wonderful christmas!
love melissa and andrew

Anonymous said...

tara and stacy...i am in awe of your dance skills....that was AWESOME! way to be fearless!

hope you guys had a very merry christmas down under!

Krista

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...I really need to check this blog more often to see what kind of silly and fairly stupid things your both are up too. As you probably might have guessed I was laughing and crying.

Although, I am quite impressed by that wonderful display of talent (great choreography) I am dismissing you as friends...How dare you have a DANCE PARTY without me!!!!!

Kelly POOOOWER!